Instant Reveal: A Little Something From Manchester

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have spoken to some of you last week about getting a new SLG on my trip to England. I have been using my Insolite Coin Purse as my main wallet and was looking for a card holder. Eventually, I decided to sell my current wallet and settle on this beauty... Zippy Coin Purse in Empreinte Earth!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also wanted a multicolore cles to go with it for all my loyalty cards and random things, but they didn't have any black ones left. Oh well. May I also recommend Sebastian from the Manchester store who was just AMAZING! I got acknowledged within seconds of being in the store and he asked all the right questions when I was stuck between the black / earth ZCP to lead me to the right choice for myself. I asked him for a business card but he ran out of them! (It shows how awesome he is!) Anyways, he'd made my shopping experience very very special and fun!

2. very pretty - congrats!!😃👍👏

3. Congrats!!

4. So pretty, congrats!!

5. wow how pretty is this :smile:

6. This is GORGEOUS!

7. So cute!! Congrats!

8. Just beautiful! Empreinte is so fantastic. No two ways about it. Big congrats! :smile:

9. Gorgeous wallet!! It's always great to read about excellent shopping experiences. Congrats!

10. Pretty piece!

11. Congratulations!

12. Beautiful!

13. Congrats on your purchase. :smile:

14. Cute! Congrats!

15. I love the feel of Empreinte leather.