Instant Reveal: A little something for fall!!!

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
A little something for fall arrived yesterday! :graucho:

IMG_1967_zps794d94f6.jpg

My SA showed me this a few weeks ago when I was at the LV boutique and I couldn't stop thinking about it!!!

IMG_1969_zpsd9736037.jpg

Prune Leopard Stole :love:

IMG_1972_zpse9c4d759.jpg

It is my first stole and I love how soft and lightweight it is! And the color is so beautiful, it is a deep plum (not as bright as it appears in my photo). I can't wait to wear it this weekend! Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

IMG_1967_zps794d94f6.jpg

My SA showed me this a few weeks ago when I was at the LV boutique and I couldn't stop thinking about it!!!

IMG_1969_zpsd9736037.jpg

IMG_1972_zpse9c4d759.jpg

It is my first stole and I love how soft and lightweight it is! And the color is so beautiful, it is a deep plum (not as bright as it appears in my photo). I can't wait to wear it this weekend! Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

Beautiful colour. I love it.

IMG_1967_zps794d94f6.jpg

IMG_1969_zpsd9736037.jpg

IMG_1972_zpse9c4d759.jpg

GORGEOUS! LoVe both the print and the colors... it will be perfecto for fall!

IMG_1967_zps794d94f6.jpg

IMG_1969_zpsd9736037.jpg

IMG_1972_zpse9c4d759.jpg

So pretty!!! Love it!! Congrats again!!! :love::yahoo::yahoo: