Instant Reveal: A little something for fall!!!

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
A little something for fall arrived yesterday! :graucho:

My SA showed me this a few weeks ago when I was at the LV boutique and I couldn't stop thinking about it!!!

Prune Leopard Stole :love:

It is my first stole and I love how soft and lightweight it is! And the color is so beautiful, it is a deep plum (not as bright as it appears in my photo). I can't wait to wear it this weekend! Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

Sep 8, 2012

My SA showed me this a few weeks ago when I was at the LV boutique and I couldn't stop thinking about it!!!

It is my first stole and I love how soft and lightweight it is! And the color is so beautiful, it is a deep plum (not as bright as it appears in my photo). I can't wait to wear it this weekend! Thanks for sharing in my excitement!
Beautiful colour. I love it.

Pavla

O.G.
Dec 28, 2010
Europe
Wow! You already have it!!!
Huge congrats, *C*!
I am happy for you! The stole is too beautiful to miss it!

YOGAGIRL70

Sep 28, 2012
Chicago

GORGEOUS! LoVe both the print and the colors... it will be perfecto for fall!

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009

So pretty!!! Love it!! Congrats again!!! :love::yahoo::yahoo: