Instant reaveal!

jessluvlv

Apr 18, 2012
Newport news, va
So I recently drove to dc last week and picked up the nude jazz décolleté. I already had the regular décolleté, but the pointy toe was SOOOOOO uncomfortable I couldn't wear them
and I think I should've went up a size, I tried the sock trick I tried everything but they hurt terribly, so my BFF bday was sun and I decided to give them to her. Well since I gave a pair away I figured I needed to replace the space. Without further ado:

image-348566723.jpg

image-2802920989.jpg

jessluvlv

Apr 18, 2012
Newport news, va
So I recently drove to dc last week and picked up the nude jazz décolleté. I already had the regular décolleté, but the pointy toe was SOOOOOO uncomfortable I couldn't wear them
and I think I should've went up a size, I tried the sock trick I tried everything but they hurt terribly, so my BFF bday was sun and I decided to give them to her. Well since I gave a pair away I figured I needed to replace the space. Without further ado:
My black décolleté jazz calf, I'm addicted!

bitchychinky

Jun 19, 2009
Canada eh
That was very nice of you to give your pair away as a bday gift. Your replacement is great! Can never go wrong with a classic. I hope they fit you better!

DariaD

May 20, 2011
EU
Amazing pair, congrats!
And what a lucky bff to get a pair from you, you are very good friend :smile:

DebbiNC

Live. Laugh. Love.
Jan 25, 2012
Can I be your friend???:biggrin:

Seriously lovely shoes! Congrats!!