Instant preloved reveal

Nansen

Jun 5, 2011
Denmark
Hi Ladies
So I bought a new bag recently ☺️
I've wanted a dark alexa for some time now and the perfect one emerged on a Danish reseller site.
So here she is Alexa silky snake skin in good condition 😀 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411664816.002775.jpg
I dyed it with vinyl leather color on the areas ,where the color had worn off and applied collonil. So it looks like a new one now!
I just love it 😍

What do you think?

xEleanor

May 27, 2013
So pretty! Good choice, love dark lexies! I have a chocolate one, they're so versatile and perfect for autumn :smile:

Nansen

Jun 5, 2011
Denmark
So pretty! Good choice, love dark lexies! I have a chocolate one, they're so versatile and perfect for autumn :smile:

I really have a soft spot for chocolate! I have a bayswater and wallet in that color 😊
It's really great that you don't have to baby them at all.

Ria2011

Jul 1, 2011
UK
Hi Ladies
So I bought a new bag recently ☺️
I've wanted a dark alexa for some time now and the perfect one emerged on a Danish reseller site.
So here she is Alexa silky snake skin in good condition 😀 View attachment 2761262
I dyed it with vinyl leather color on the areas ,where the color had worn off and applied collonil. So it looks like a new one now!
I just love it 😍

What do you think?
Absolutely stunning! Congrats Nansen & enjoy your gorgeous lexie

Whispercrest

Mar 16, 2014
UK
Lovely bag - about the vinyl leather colour, how did you match the colour? I'd be scared of making it worse !!