Instant pre-loved reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! Some of you may remember me debating between vernis or classic mono for a wallet.... Well, you asked for me to let you know what I decided...

I decided on this gorgeous pre-loved (and in very excellent condition) Amarante Zippy! (And will be heading to pick up a mono wallet of some kind with my gift card later!)

The seller turned out to be a fellow TPF'er as well! So that was kind of fun (she had amazing boots)

All in all I am so glad I went for the Amarante over the Pomme... I think I would have regretted it later even though I think it's gorgeous at the moment. I might get a Cles in Pomme instead! :smile:

My lighting is horrible so the gorgeous color doesn't really show in photos. Sure enjoyed it in the sunshine today!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397958225.799670.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397958251.473178.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397958265.632589.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397958282.197697.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397958572.674421.jpg

Mesmerized by this color

3. Nice!! Congrats!

4. Congrats on your pre-LVoed beauty!

5. So pretty! Great pre loved item!

6. It is my first time buying pre-loved! I think I lucked out and saved a bundle too :smile:

7. Pretty!!!

8. And here is an updated pic of my little LV family relaxing on the LVoe seat.... Ahha see what I did there?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397959784.313473.jpg

9. nice pieces in ur collection and love ur vernis zippy..congrats

10. Beautiful family!!! Congrats on your new wallet and she looks brand new. Love Pomme, but the Amarante is also so pretty!! You're right, you can still get some Pomme color with a cles. I have a cles in Pomme and love it so much.

11. Congrats!!

12. Absolutely beautiful!!

13. Thank you! She looks very brand new at a quick glance. The only wear and tear is along the edge where the vernis ends and the trim begins... Hardly noticeable. Original owner clearly took excellent care of her. All stuff that would have happened eventually if I bought brand new anyways.

I love it so much.

14. Gorgeous!! Congrats!

15. Nice collection!