Instant post-Christmas reveal--Sunnies!

kristy47

always in LVoe...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2009
I'm normally in the Louis Vuitton forum, but this week I finally got my 1st pair of designer sunglasses--CHANEL!!! These aren't the most expensive ones, but I love them. I tend to break sunglasses...a lot...:rolleyes: so I didn't want to spend $600 on LV ones or a whole lot on another designer, so after trying on a TON of sunnies, these fit my face the best and I love them! Thanks for letting me sneak over here to the Chanel forum so I can share my reveal!!!

BTW, these are the second pair...the first ones frames were scratched and I didn't see it until we got back to the hotel, but the ladies in the Nordstrom sunglasses department were so gracious and nice to find another pair for me and hold them until I could get there the next day...(I had to call them 15 minutes before closing as that's when we got back & I saw the scratch!)

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 453
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 474
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 456
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 455
kristy47 said:
I'm normally in the Louis Vuitton forum, but this week I finally got my 1st pair of designer sunglasses--CHANEL!!! These aren't the most expensive ones, but I love them. I tend to break sunglasses...a lot...:rolleyes: so I didn't want to spend $600 on LV ones or a whole lot on another designer, so after trying on a TON of sunnies, these fit my face the best and I love them! Thanks for letting me sneak over here to the Chanel forum so I can share my reveal!!!

BTW, these are the second pair...the first ones frames were scratched and I didn't see it until we got back to the hotel, but the ladies in the Nordstrom sunglasses department were so gracious and nice to find another pair for me and hold them until I could get there the next day...(I had to call them 15 minutes before closing as that's when we got back & I saw the scratch!)

Beautiful sunnies :smile: enjoy