Instant PCE Reveal

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
O.G.
Dec 10, 2010
I actually received this bag on Monday, but I am just now getting time to post a couple pics. I have wanted this bag since I first saw it on the Coach website, and I was super disappointed recently when I noticed this color was no longer on the website. Luckily, I was able to locate one in a Coach boutique in Florida. I called the boutique in Sanford, FL two days before the $100 off $300 PCE was scheduled to start. The system wouldn't accept my code yet, so the SA was kind enough to put the bag on hold for me, and said she'd call me back as soon as the system would accept my PCE code. Two days later as soon as the store opened at 10am, I received a call from the boutique saying my code had gone through. I paid for the bag immediately, and the SA said she'd gift wrap it and have it sent out that afternoon. So here is what I received this past Monday, Isabelle in bright marine. I love this bag! Super soft and smooshy, and the leather smells amazing. The leather puddles so well that I couldn't get her to stand up straight for the pics lol. I do apologize for the not-so-great pics, but this color really gave me a hard time getting it to photograph even halfway accurately. These pics were taken with flash. I removed the long strap because I do not plan on carrying her crossbody. I have a large Purse To Go organizer in her as well, which helps her stand up a little better.

There are still a few Isabelles in bright marine floating around in boutique stores, so if you want one I'd recommend calling Jax to see if you can locate one.

Attachments

• Coach Isabelle 2-13-2013 resized.jpg
    Coach Isabelle 2-13-2013 resized.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 750
  • Coach Isabelle 2.13.2013 resized.jpg
    Coach Isabelle 2.13.2013 resized.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:
Love it, beautiful color and Isabelle is such an awesome bag. Congrats.
Can I ask how you get the $100 off coupon, I only ever get the 25% and there are some bags I have passed on but would have purchased if I was getting $100 off.

So happy you were able to track one down. I never really gave Issy a second look until the marine came along. I am actually carrying mine today. Such a great bag and so comfortable. Glad you had a helpful SA too.

Really gorgeous!! Great CS by the SA too. Congrats on getting your beauty!

I agree; I was really impressed with how awesome the SA was!

beautiful color

Thank you!

Love this color! Congrats!

I am really loving this color too! I have a midnight gathered Sophia, a navy Abigail, and a cobalt Op Art Sophia but this blue is so different from my other blue bags that I can easily justify it. :lol:

ewwww I want a blue Izzy!

Call Jax if you want one! From my understanding, there aren't a whole lot of the bright marine ones left. The CS reps can see what stores still have them, and they'll give phone numbers to the boutiques that are still showing the bag in stock. Then all you have to do is call that boutique and order it. I've never done this until now, and I didn't have any issues at all...super easy!

Love it, beautiful color and Isabelle is such an awesome bag. Congrats.
Can I ask how you get the $100 off coupon, I only ever get the 25% and there are some bags I have passed on but would have purchased if I was getting $100 off.

Thanks! Honestly, I have no clue how I got the $100 off $300 lol. I don't shop FP too frequently. I'd like to know I got it myself! The $100 off $300 definitely helped encourage me to make this purchase.

So happy you were able to track one down. I never really gave Issy a second look until the marine came along. I am actually carrying mine today. Such a great bag and so comfortable. Glad you had a helpful SA too.

I was super happy when I was able to find one too! I didn't think I would like Isabelle when I first saw the bag, but all the gorgeous colors she comes in really made me take a second look. I'm glad you're enjoying your Issy too! She is definitely a comfortable bag to carry.

Bag twins! So glad that you were able to find one! For there to be so few, yours looks perfect. Congrats! Isabelle is a great bag, you will enjoy her.

Just a note about $100 off $300. Some have asked for it and received it. They keep barcodes at the register that they can scan. I was offered one just yesterday by my SA while at the checkout. I was really impressed because she already had the sale, she didn't have to offer. It really depends on the SA though, but they CAN do it for anyone.