Instant PCE reveal!

Oct 1, 2010
Here is my PCE purchase. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep this one though. It slouches weird and looks kind of drab as the cross body. What do you guys think? Does the madison leather get better with time, or will it always look like this? To me, this doesn't look or feel like a $300 bag.

Attachments

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
I have this bag in mahogany and I love it. Though to be honest, mine doesn't slouch like that. Maybe it's because there's stuff in my bag? I think it looks great though.

If you don't like it, you should return it.

divabeadz

Nov 1, 2006
RI'er living in Maine
agree with pp. If you don't love it and it doesn't feel like a $300 bag then return it for one that you do love and feels like it's worth what you spent on it...I think bags in this price range are practical accessories that should make you feel like a million bucks, and if the bag doesn't do that, find one that does! ;)

Oct 1, 2010
Thanks guys! It is filled with my stuff. It slouches either way like this. I saw other reveals of this bag and it looked great, so maybe its just the construction of this particular bag.

BuckeyeBabe

Jul 7, 2010
Midwest
I didnt think this particular leather was all that nice for a $300 bag. It seems alot thinner and cheaper than previous Madison leathers. JMO

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
The color is very pretty! That being said if you don't like it now odds are you won't love it later! I would take it back and get another one that you will love carrying.

Oct 1, 2010
I am really disappointed because I love the color, I just am not happy with the leather quality and the way it hangs. Its such a gorgeous bag though. Maybe they can order me another one to compare?

RainMaker.

hearts Dexter Morgan
Aug 10, 2010
Los Angeles
I'm sure thats possible. The color is really nice and adds a reallly nice pop of color. Maybe you can try one on in a different color if they don't have your green there. that way you'll know if it was just that bag. I think you should take it out and see how it is with your stuff in it. Hopefully it works out for you