#!#!#Instant Mon Mono Reveal. 4 weeks of waiting#!#!#!

Lol these poor delivery guys! I feel like they must all be in the warehouse looking at the LV boxes saying "it's your turn no man it's your turn" ..... Beautiful color combo congrats!!

Yay congrats! Great choice of colours! Love the blue lining :smile:

Congrats! Very nice choice of colors..

Love your color choices. So pretty!! Congratulations and you sound over the moon

O:huh:o that's really pretty!!!

Very pretty colors!!!

gorgeous - love the colors - congrats!!

Thank You to a llllll of you lovely ladies for your kind comments:smile: I am just so overwhelmed with how beautiful this item is:smile: BUT be warned. Im already planning after xmas a Neverfull GM or Speedy in Reverse Colours:P haha. Dangerous stuff:P

Congrats.. So pretty.. :smile:

Beautiful! How exciting it is to get a Mon mono piece. It seems like such a long wait but so worth it to get that custom touch. Congrats!

Great choice in colors, Congrats!

Loving the colors :smile:

Pretty colours, congrats![/QUOTE

very gorgeous and soo unique color combo!!! love it so much! enjoy in good health :woohoo:

Love the color combo, congrats!

Thank you all:smile: Such kind words. Really You ladies and gents definitely give such great feedback;) Thank you again

Very pretty, congrats!

Congrats! I absolutely love the color combo!

Congrats, the colors are amazing

So pretty!

great color match!! congrats!!!

Congrats .. beautiful colours:smile:

Congrats the colors are great :smile:

The colors are stunning! Very beautiful, congrats !!!

Once again ALllll your lovely comments and point of views are very appreciated to me. Im so happy you a lll love the Colour Combo:smile: Already applying it to others:P

Thank You to a llllll of you lovely ladies for your kind comments:smile: I am just so overwhelmed with how beautiful this item is:smile: BUT be warned. Im already planning after xmas a Neverfull GM or Speedy in Reverse Colours:P haha. Dangerous stuff:P

Hahaha I can definitely get what you mean! I am currently waiting for my first mon mono but already thinking about what's next.. Dangerous but fun stuff, gets to play with colours :biggrin: I really love the aqua blue you chose!!

Congrats! Maybe it's a stupid question but what does 18 stand for? I've seen numbers hot stamped before but never questioned why :smile:

NOOOO:smile: Not stupid at all:smile: I turned 18 last month and this was one of my 18th gifts. I got some money from family and friends;) SOOOOO i decided to get the Mon Mono Zippy Organizer:smile:

SOOO the 18 is to physically show the milestone in my life:P In Australia, 18 is the legal age for drinking and TECHINCALLY adulthood:P

Lol these poor delivery guys! I feel like they must all be in the warehouse looking at the LV boxes saying "it's your turn no man it's your turn" ..... Beautiful color combo congrats!!

HAHAHHHAHA i know;( I felt soooo bad for the guy. And he just rolled his eyes and said Have a nice day. Maybe i should never answer the door when our delivery man comes:sad: There are a few more LV and Chanel Items to be delivered for xmas gifts in the next coming week SOOOO :/ haha

BUT thank you for the lovely comment:smile: I loved the colour combo when i first designed it ages ago;)