Instant Manicure

1. ooooh cool my boyfriend works in the avon offices and they get company discounts i'm gonna have to have him pick some up for me so i can try them :lol:

2. So are they just stick on nails?

3. that is so cool i want to try :lol:

4. interesting

5. How in the world do you get rid of the *extra* as the color tabs look a lot larger than your nails..... ??

6. ya i wanna know too!!

7. i think it's kinda like gold leafing in that the part that touches ur nail comes away and the rest just remain on the little nail-sized tab......:huh:

8. if thats the case, I may have to try that. do you have to rub them on?

9. Neat! i want to try those. I always screw up when I'm painting my nails.

10. lemme know if these are easy to use or not!

11. Ok I just got mine in the mail. I couldn't decide on the color so I got one of each and they're grrreat!! Well with the exception of my first three nails LOL! Practice makes perfect!

12. Wow! If I had long nails I would try it. Sounds so convenient and cool!

13. OHH I've think I've heard of these before, but never knew if it actually worked!

Intereresting product, if I could find some in Canada -I'm going to try the Twinkling Pink. :biggrin:

14. I've been eyeing these for a couple of weeks now!! Another PF'er has a friend who gave them the thumbs up, so I guess I'll have to order some!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice