Instant Gratification or A Long Wait? Fendi vs. LV

One of the speedy, papillion, batignolles...I haven't really decided, probably the batignolles...*laughs*..I'm just trying to figure out looking at spending equal amounts (almost) on either side, which is a better purchase..to buy and wait for the really different looking Fendi or get one of the standard LV's (and I do love LV's) ....I just don't know, I'm torn...

Curiosity.....you should check out another thread on this forum about Handbag Mistakes. You might see yourself there. I would not go the "instant gratification" route, trust me. A bag purchase of that magnitude needs to be well thought out.

Curiosity.....you should check out another thread on this forum about Handbag Mistakes. You might see yourself there. I would not go the "instant gratification" route, trust me. A bag purchase of that magnitude needs to be well thought out.

Thank you Compass Rose, I did check out the forum and it was certainly educational...and helped! I appreciate the feedback and I enjoyed the other thread.

i suggest you really think about buying the "really different looking" bags... it could just be a phase - soething you'll like for this season, then possibly regret it the next...

for high priced items, i usually go for the classics so i'll get the most use of it...

..just my opinion.. :smile: