Instant Empreinte REVEAL!

docswifey

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
My bday was 10-10 and we drove 3hrs to LV on 10-11 to buy my special present from hubby.

I was looking for a rainy day bag and choosing between de neverfull mm and de totally. It took a long time for me to finally decide to get the totally! But before paying, I asked to look at one bag and they only have on in the store. I liked it so much and ended up buying it.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413326350.388288.jpg

LUMINEUSE in TERRE

Now my question:

When we got home, I realized that all my bags are brown (all LV) except for alma Givre and azur neverfull. I thought why not get a different color lumi. But the thing is I didn't see any other color in person and I've checked the clubhouse, YouTube videos, google but still can't decide. Should I keep the Terre, which looks elegant with its deep dark brown color and I like the timeless neutral color, or should I exchange with a refreshing color since all my bags are brown???
LV is a 3hr drive so it's hard to see pieces in person.

Please give me your opinions especially those with empreinte pieces.
Thank you!

Someone once described these colors to me as mono but with more subtle LVs and that's a beautiful and apt description.

If you generally like browns, I say Keep it. Congratulations on a beautiful bag and Happy Birthday!

I definitely think you should keep it! I have a speedy b in terre, Lumi and Artsy in Ombré and a Citadine in Chocolate (they are all really similar in color) and love the color....i think they are different enough than my mono bags...I think the color is so pretty with the gold hardware.....

Someone once described these colors to me as mono but with more subtle LVs and that's a beautiful and apt description.

If you generally like browns, I say Keep it. Congratulations on a beautiful bag and Happy Birthday!

That's a good description! I think it is close to the brown of the mono but still different. I always tend to go for safe colors but sometimes I think I should experiment on colors more.