Instant eBay Reveal

R1MADGIRL

Aug 28, 2014
Norfolk/Suffolk Border
Hi everyone :smile:
Apologies for the instant reveal but the packaging was nothing to write home about!
She's not quite as described,has a bit of creasing on the top flap mostly I think due to poor storage and the weight of the Mulberry plate.
Has a teeny scratch but she's undergoing intensive Collonil therapy as we speak so I think we can soon have her feeling better.
Only real irritation is no dustbag :pout: but apart from that I am happy with her :biggrin:
So without further ado here she is..................................................................................

Attachments

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
So she's a keeper then?

I find if you have the plaques replaced at the M clinic, they come back with a new dustbag or Sian at NPN sells them if you want one

Cute little addition

Enjoy

R1MADGIRL

Aug 28, 2014
Norfolk/Suffolk Border
Yep she's a keeper,I've been looking for this bag in this colour for quite some time and I did get her for a good price (I think lol) so I can live with the minor niggles.
Still can't get over how heavy that metal plate but I suppose it needs to be as it's a flap over bag.
Here comes the newbie question lol what is NPN :biggrin:

holleigh

Jun 25, 2012
North West, England
Quite a reasonable question .. NPN is the online "shop" called NaughtiPidginsNest (will put a link to the site below for you), one of our very trusted seller sites (along with LMW .. which is LabelsMostWanted !) - NPN & LMW are 200% trustworthy re the authenticity of their goodies & you can rely on the condition of the items & the service you will get from the Ladies who own the sites (word of warning though ? they both have a wonderful selection of things - looking at the sites may be dangerous to your Bank Account !!) xx Holls

http://www.naughtipidginsnest.co.uk/

http://labelsmostwanted.co.uk/stock/?orderby=date

holleigh

Jun 25, 2012
North West, England
Ooops, sorry, forgot to say I love your bag - though not to everyones taste, the Hayden range has always been one of my favorite of the Mulberry styles - I've had a few & loved them all xx

Mariann

Aug 26, 2013
Netherlands
I think you new bag is beautiful. I bought my first M-bag about a year ago and I am still amazed at how many great bags they made in the past.

R1MADGIRL

Aug 28, 2014
Norfolk/Suffolk Border
Silly me I should have realised it was naughtypidginsnest :smile: I have been on both those sites and drooled extensively over my pc whilst perusing the selection!
Thanks Holleigh and Mariann,glad you like her,I think she's a really handy size for a day out.
I'm on jury service this week so she can come with me tomorrow for an outing.
I have to say that unfortunately my bank account would never allow for a new Mulb so most of mine are from the dreaded eBay and are the older styles which to me seem so much better quality.

Ukpandagirl

Jul 16, 2013
Suffolk/Norfolk border, UK
Hey neighbour I have a spare dusty you can have so pop over. I got two because of sending Mabel back twice. She's a lovely bag.... Want to see her in the flesh though...Please bring her to visit!!! :smile: lovely reveal. Sadly my new scarf is still not here :shucks: not NPN's fault but Royal Mail grrrrrr.

R1MADGIRL

Aug 28, 2014
Norfolk/Suffolk Border
Thanks TiredMummyNBags,just been drooling over your equally lovely Alexa sooooo jealous of that one :greengrin:
Will get my trusty neighbour to do a mod shot at the weekend,although from the neck down as nobody needs to see my less than attractive mug :lol: xxx

R1MADGIRL

Aug 28, 2014
Norfolk/Suffolk Border
She had her first outing today and I have to say I'm in love her :biggrin:
Deceptively spacious so will have to be careful I don't overload her but so much fun to carry,definitely not regretting this purchase at all!