Instant double reveal!!

Mmh23

Aug 24, 2013
A successful day of shopping in NYC - brought home these two beauties and I love them both equally. The fun and very chic Coco Soft in black and my very first WOC! (sorry about the quality of the pics!! I'm no photographer!)
:yahoo::yahoo:

Gorgeous! I'd love to see more pics of the CocoSoft. And what is the retail please?

I realize the pictures make it look almost patent...it's not nearly as shiny as it's coming across in the photos. It's just the right amount of shine and with the muted hardware it's perfect! I'm so excited about this bag, can you tell!! ;);):woohoo:

LOOKS AMAZING ON YOU! Love it...obviously (since I just bought it too)! It's a great bag and the leather is so soft, yet feels so durable!

Adore the WOC too...such a fun little bag! You're going to get a ton of wear out of both...and without the shoulder ache of a classic! LOL!

LOOKS AMAZING ON YOU! Love it...obviously (since I just bought it too)! It's a great bag and the leather is so soft, yet feels so durable!

Adore the WOC too...such a fun little bag! You're going to get a ton of wear out of both...and without the shoulder ache of a classic! LOL!

I carried my jumbo around the city with me today....my shoulder is more tired than the rest of me right now, for sure!! ;)

A successful day of shopping in NYC - brought home these two beauties and I love them both equally. The fun and very chic Coco Soft in black and my very first WOC! (sorry about the quality of the pics!! I'm no photographer!)
:yahoo::yahoo:

Major Congrats on your two new acquisitions! Can you tell us the dimensions of the new CoCo soft?
Thanks and keep shopping!😊

Major Congrats on your two new acquisitions! Can you tell us the dimensions of the new CoCo soft?

oh yikes, that means I would have to get a measuring tape and I don't think I even own one! ;) it's very similar to my Jumbo in size but a TAD bit bigger and smooshier/more relaxed!! ;)

Thought this pic might be helpful with sizing. My Maxi is on the left and jumbo on the right. I'm so embarrassed of the pic quality but you get the idea ;) and PS, I think I have a black Chanel bag PROBLEM!??! haha