Instant double reveal!!

LOL! Was so funny!

The bag also comes in beige...at least at NM.

So, today I went to my local Chanel boutique because I started to worry that I should have gone for the smaller version (the bigger one def looks better on me because of my height) and when I walked in someone else was requesting the same bag! haha it's a hot little number seems like ;)

So, today I went to my local Chanel boutique because I started to worry that I should have gone for the smaller version (the bigger one def looks better on me because of my height) and when I walked in someone else was requesting the same bag! haha it's a hot little number seems like ;)

OMG too funny because this a.m. I told my SA to hold onto the Large for me because I'm pretty sure that's what I want!!! I could never wear a Jumbo in a classic flap because it's just too darn heavy, lso I figured I should go with the larger in this bag! Unless it's an occasion bag ( just for dinners/lunches out) I think bigger is prob better!

A successful day of shopping in NYC - brought home these two beauties and I love them both equally. The fun and very chic Coco Soft in black and my very first WOC! (sorry about the quality of the pics!! I'm no photographer!)
:yahoo::yahoo:

Looks amazing on you!!

I think I want to get this bag next but in the medium size! Do you think it will slouch a lot over time? also, what leather is it?

Do you know how much the medium size one is? I just spoke to an SA at Bloomies and she said they are getting in a blue color as well, but didn't know what type of blue. Does anyone know if it's a navy blue or lighter blue? TIA!

Do you know how much the medium size one is? I just spoke to an SA at Bloomies and she said they are getting in a blue color as well, but didn't know what type of blue. Does anyone know if it's a navy blue or lighter blue? TIA!

Medium is $3600 and Large is $3800. It can't really be worn crossbody because of how the the chain is looped through the bag AND it's just a tad too short. Total bummer because the bag itself is amazing!