Instant Double Reveal + Need advice

honeymania

Apr 19, 2016
I got my shipment today and I cant be happier!

9zgKIuOl.jpg

CPUwnaTl.jpg

u1kIY8Tl.jpg

gN3cqk3l.jpg

However, I saw a stain on the edge! Should I return? I expect a perfect bag with the price you know!
IqxrkMKl.jpg

5AEgeHL.jpg

KrNdHw0.jpg

Congratulations on your beautiful purchases! Love the gold hardware.
About the stain, I'm thinking that might be excess glue? One of my jumbos had glue residue and it was brand new. The SA gently removed it with a white cloth.
Is the white chevron a woc? Does it have the same interior as the regular woc and can it be worn crossbody as well? It's so pretty.
Congrats again and enjoy! [emoji3]

Thank you! I saw the stain and told the SA right then and there in the store, she ensured me she were going to clean it before shipping it to me! (I was visiting Cali, but I live in Oregon)

However, I got it today and still see it >"<
I dont think it can be removed and quite noticeable in real life :sad:
It is after all a USD 4700 but I feel guilty to cause her troubles if I return it

Yes, it is a white/ light green woc. It has long chain and can be worn crossbody. Here is some picture inside. This one I love so much and have no doubt about!

w0YAMDZl.jpg

sVYRODhl.jpg

If it's gonna bother you return it. Like you said you spent 4.7k on the bag, you should love it. It' gonna continue to bother you and if you wait too long you won't be able to do anything about it and may regret it.

I LOVE that woc! It's amazing.

Great bags. Can you take the small Boy back to the retailer and have them take a look as I agree with LjLj I think it can be removed. I would not try and remove the stain myself, you know, just in case. The white WOC is pretty but be warned, color transfer on that color of a bag is something you have to think about. I have a pink WOC and I build my outfit around it, making sure that what I am wearing has no chance of color transfer.

Thank you! I saw the stain and told the SA right then and there in the store, she ensured me she were going to clean it before shipping it to me! (I was visiting Cali, but I live in Oregon)

However, I got it today and still see it >"<
I dont think it can be removed and quite noticeable in real life :sad:
It is after all a USD 4700 but I feel guilty to cause her troubles if I return it

Yes, it is a white/ light green woc. It has long chain and can be worn crossbody. Here is some picture inside. This one I love so much and have no doubt about!

w0YAMDZl.jpg

sVYRODhl.jpg
Love your Chevron WOC!!

There are also black and navy as far as I know.

I dont know how to read the code but here is the front and back picture of the tag. Hope it helps.

I got mine in a Chanel boutique store downtown SF and it was the only one. If anyone interested you should PM Mungoo33 and ask for Regina contact. I know for a fact her SA still have all three color in stock (the SA texted me yesterday when I was looking for a pink nude boy)

YbvNUlql.jpg

MVYyUMFl.jpg