Instagram that Chanel

2e7fed76fbb8f16af040d4e98f583285.jpg

Something different. 8 days to go!

Sent from my SM-N920V using PurseForum mobile app

Ooooh, first off, love love love your choice in boy bag! And I know this is off topic so please forgive me or feel free to move this to the appropriate thread, but I was thinking of buying this boy in April in Paris, but worried about how the pleated lambskin would hold up. Can you tell me how you're taking care of it, and if it's holding up ok? TIA :heart:

Reactions: pixel_munchkin
Ooooh, first off, love love love your choice in boy bag! And I know this is off topic so please forgive me or feel free to move this to the appropriate thread, but I was thinking of buying this boy in April in Paris, but worried about how the pleated lambskin would hold up. Can you tell me how you're taking care of it, and if it's holding up ok? TIA :heart:

Hi Sunny,
Thanks! This bag is holding up really well. After use, i just store it back in the dust bag and box. I was concerned about the pleats rubbing again my hip but it appears to be fine. I actually think it looks better now than when i first received. The pleats looked flat due to prolonged time being in the box, but now they look really good. Hope this helps :smile: