Instagram that Chanel

hanagirl

* H Addict *
Jun 25, 2007
Hi Ladies! I searched this forum for an Instagram exclusive thread and I couldn't find one. Correct me and delete this post if I am wrong. And apologies in advance, if ever.

Anyway, I love Instagram and I love purses, most especially Chanel. So I thought of starting this thread when I saw that the LV lovers here on TPF started theirs.

On this thread, please...

1. Do post here and ONLY share Instagram photos of your Chanel babies (bags, accessories, etc.) here. Include details or anything you wanna share with your photo.

2. Do include your IG name if you want others here to follow you. I created another IG account (@housewifeofOC) exclusively for this as my other account is private. So yeah, there's a suggestion!;)

3. Hashtag you photos on Instagram #tpfchanel (thanks #tpfLV for the idea! :tup:) and/or #instagramthatchanel.

That's it! :graucho:

Can't wait to see your IG photos :love::loveeyes:

Last edited:
Hi again ladies! Here's an example of the #tpfchanel and #instagramthatchanel hashtag I did on my IG post :smile:

Note: You can still add these hashtags in the comment section of photos you've posted already :smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1367247697.796565.jpg

Ok I added #instagramthatchanel and #tpfchanel to this pic and many others in comments for my Instagram account ********. Please follow ********!

"Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something BLUE" by ******** @Instagram

Attachments

• d81098b6b08311e29ef522000ae91450_7.jpg
    d81098b6b08311e29ef522000ae91450_7.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 23,470
Last edited:
Here's some of my Chanel pics on my Instagram

img0427ps.jpg

img6230y.jpg

My IG name is Lilitreamont. It's mostly pictures of my cat and nail polish lol :P