Insta-Reveal - Black RH Premier Clutch

mf19

Aug 16, 2012
Here's my new premier clutch from Erica at ******. It holds a lot and I really love the style of it compared to the handle. I'm not SUPER into Balenciaga.. but this one definitely has won my heart :love:

It easily holds my Lancel wallet, LV small agenda, Kindle, makeup (compact, lipstick), and cell phone. I'm 5ft 6 for reference :smile: Excuse my bummy outfit - it's Monday and I'm sure you understand ;)

Attachments

• premierbal002_zps9041782b.jpg
    premierbal002_zps9041782b.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 735
  • premierbal004_zpsd71136f6.jpg
    premierbal004_zpsd71136f6.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 689
  • premierbal005_zps4031cc62.jpg
    premierbal005_zps4031cc62.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 786
  • aac125cf-033e-44b0-9544-7ce6d0f7dfbf_zpsfea9c162.jpg
    aac125cf-033e-44b0-9544-7ce6d0f7dfbf_zpsfea9c162.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 885
THANK YOU for showing us how much you can hold in the clutch (without overstuffing it). That is super helpful to have a real visual. As a side note, I need you to organize the interior of my handbags for me, yours looks so neat inside! :biggrin:

THANK YOU for showing us how much you can hold in the clutch (without overstuffing it). That is super helpful to have a real visual. As a side note, I need you to organize the interior of my handbags for me, yours looks so neat inside! :biggrin:

Hehe, no problem! It looks so small on websites and I didn't find any mod shots or interior shots on TPF so I figured I'd help out. It's really a great clutch... Just enough "edge" for my style :tup:

Thanks everyone! :ty: Highly recommend this clutch for all bal lovers.. It was the perfect addition to my collection :love:

congrats! Looks great on you!

Gorgeous choice with lovely leather.
And it sure holds a lot.
Many congrats and enjoy using it.

Love it!! Congrats!!!

Beautiful and elegant clutch! Congrats :smile:

Love your clutch!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Such a great looking clutch! Congrats!

Last edited:
Hi, this is beautiful! Congrats!!

Can you please tell me whether this is the large premier clutch or the regular size?

Thanks!

This is the regular size - as you can probably tell it's definitely large enough! I think Erica has some on sale on Ebay as auctions.. definitely worth looking into if you're interested :smile: