Inspired me: what is your perfect red shoes and modeling pix!

xiaoxiao

O.G.
May 15, 2008
Hi beloved HL ladies (and men),

I need a little bit of inspiration. I have decided to find my next pair, and I need your help. I actually don't have a pair of perfect red shoes. Yes. That's true. So for my next mission, I am looking for THE one.

So ladies, show me your red shoes! I need to decide on the leather and the height. I am trying to master bianca still, so for now 140 is my limit. Not too picky about peetoes or not, but I wld like to have that "wow" effect.

Any suggestions?

TIA!

me first, me first!!!! the most fabulous red... in my fav most comfy style.... joli dorcet noued!!!!! :love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think with red shoes, the "wow" factor is pretty much built in. Red is a very sexy, eye-catching color! I actually have been looking for the perfect red shoes for a long time, and in the end nothing could live up to my first red-shoe crush, the red patent Clichy 100.

IMG_0982-1.JPG

IMG_0980-1.JPG

IMG_0983-1.JPG

IMG_0984-1.JPG

I don't own these, sadly, but since I'm a sucker for Pigalle, I'd suggest these: (attached)
And if you really want some height, you can always go for the ones I use as avatar ;)

Attachments

• 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 361
if you can find a rouge metallic patent, the colour is like candy apples - a rich and stunning colour!! this is my buenos aires 100 in rouge metallic patent. can't wait to see what you get!

DSCN7019.jpg

So much fun reading and seeing what your favorite red shoes are! Thanks for chiming in!

JCinwrppingppr: Those shoes are fierce! Imagine those pair with LBD, it would KILL the scene instantly... I think those would be great second or third pair of red shoes!

jeshika: Wooo I love the structured red bow... Very sexy indeed! And I love those day-light shot! And I love red patent... So i think I'll definitely get a red patent for my perfect first pair of red shoes! Thanks for sharing!

jancedtif: Red simple looks fantastic! I only have one pair of 100 simple but it's pink python. I have to say, I'm a little bit addicted to higher heels :lol:... I wonder if they do red new simple? Actually I'm not too sure if I want open toes or closed... :confused1:

laureenthemean: I totally know what you mean... The color is quite eye-catching enough on its own. To me, I always think the red mary-jane with higher heels are SO SO sexy. Innocent and naughty at the same time... I love the shape of clichy though I don't own one myself yet. On red, it's simple, elegant, and sexy at the same time. Beautiful shoes indeed!

immashoesaddict: Swoon... The cutout on red is so striking! Funny though I always associate red with gold, but those silver at the background brings a cooler color in red... Very interesting combo! Beautiful...

clothingguru and carlinha: Now the action shots just killed me. The dark tattoo and the red strass are such an unforgettable combination! One look at your feet with the red strass, carlinha, would bring men weak to their knees! :faint: Thanks so much for the modeling shot... Those are the ultimate red shoes that I hope one day, after owning a couple more "subtle" red shoes, I would get a pair of red strass!

LouboutinHottie: Hi! For some reason I can't open the link...

Pfnille: Are those without platforms? :faint: I am STILL trying to master bianca... :shame: So you see, I'm a beginner still!

5elle: I was wondering if someone would bring suede up. I actually have never seen red suede... Mostly more burgundy tone... I'm looking for a true red with a blue tone, kwim? Do you have a pic of red suede actually? Now I'm curious! :nuts:

erinmiyu: Those are divine!!! Lizzi takes colors beautifully, and those are no exception! Wow. What's a great idea: Lizard red. Thanks for the suggestion, E!

phiphi: metallic rouge! You are right: Like apple candy indeed! :nuts: I think rouge metallic patent definitely would be my top choice!! Oh I love that red. Thank you so much for your suggestion!