Inspired by Valentino but still loyal to CL-Need suggestions

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I was cruising around saks. com and stumbled across these shoes:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...408474395222441&bmUID=1250775264598&ev19=1:17

I love, love, love these...these is only one problem, no red sole. Okay so I know I could buy these but I am on a CL only kick right now. I love the color (and the patent). Is there a CL that is this color family and patent and if so, what is the style and where could I find it? I tried ebay and all I could find was Yoyo Spinas in teal but they didn't make my heart flutter like these did plus, these have a metallic finish that I LOVE!

^^ Agreed with Laureen. Just because it doesn't have a red sole doesn't mean it can't find its way into your heart and closet :smile: I have other designers' shoes and so do tons of others here!

Just because Louboutins are my first love doesn't mean I discriminate against my Choos and YSLs :P

if you love them, get them...who cares if one pair of yours doesn't have a red sole.

Last edited:
If you want them - get them. One note though: the cut is indeed similar to Very Croise, so you definitely need to try them on to know whether you can wear them or not, i.e. whether a toe will be sticking out of the little peep on the side ;)