Insollite organizer question!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does any one have or saw an insollite organizer? Is it big enough to hold 4passports? Or maybe 3? I wanted to get it as my travel organizer for passport and boarding card.. i dont know whether its big enough. Please post pic if you have.. i have seen a lot of people post it as a daily wallet. How about as a travel organizer? thank you thank you!

2. Yes it is big enough. I don't have one but have considered it and held it in my hands. 4 passports might be pushing it .. do you plan to hold it in the middle between the snap buttons or actually slide it into the flat pockets? Definitely 1 each side is OK. I'm thinking 2 each is OK too but do not have it to show you

3. I have one. It is big enough for a passport. Not sure how many though. You may be able to get 4 in there.

4. I have one. It's pretty big. You may stretch it out a bit with 4 passports but it would probably hold.

5. Thank you thank you thank you! If you all think its goint to fit. I will give it a shot...hopefully it at least fit 3passport...

6. 3 for sure

7. Can i fit all 3 in the zipper compartment. The large one?

8. Great wallet hands down. I use mine everyday and it is the best louis wallet I have owned.