insolite wallet or insolite organizer?

tsu

O.G.
Jul 12, 2009
confused, in between 2 choices..
anyone could suggest is insolite organizer is convinience in size for daily use?
i like the organizer, because the wallet is just so-so like usual wallet..nothings looks different..
but i worried about the bigger size,,
is it convinience for daily use?
thanks alot..

my daily bag is big.. it can fit on insolite organizer or ins-wallet.. so no problem
im just thinking if im using it to hold 1 2credit cards and receipt etc..
is it convinience to using it as a daily use wallet... not just only as a travelling wallet

*imagine*

I LOVE the Insolite Organizer. I think it may be my 6th LV wallet some time soon! :biggrin: I am just holding out to see if they are going to make it with different interior colors.

I think the regular insolite is very roomy and can fit everything inside as it has many compartments including 2 zippered ones. I like the organizer but I do not have much use for the extra features such as the pen holder, etc. But I do like the ID compartment where I can put pics of my sons. I'd also wait til LV comes out with new colours for the organizer.

confused, in between 2 choices..
anyone could suggest is insolite organizer is convinience in size for daily use?
i like the organizer, because the wallet is just so-so like usual wallet..nothings looks different..
but i worried about the bigger size,,
is it convinience for daily use?
thanks alot..

The Organizer appears to be huge in the Booklet and in a Thread a poster aslo confirmed this.Depends what you want to use it for?