Insolite Wallet Colors

sunfire27

O.G.
Jun 2, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I did a search for this and didn't find anything, so hopefully I posted this in the right place. I noticed on the LV website, it shows 4 colors for the Monogram Insolite Wallet; Rose Pop, Ivory, and Rubis show up, but the 4th color doesn't show a name and a picture doesn't pop up when it is clicked on. Does anyone know what this forth color is? Thanks!

tolliv

Handbag Junkie
O.G.
May 13, 2009
In a Chanel Boutique
I did a search for this and didn't find anything, so hopefully I posted this in the right place. I noticed on the LV website, it shows 4 colors for the Monogram Insolite Wallet; Rose Pop, Ivory, and Rubis show up, but the 4th color doesn't show a name and a picture doesn't pop up when it is clicked on. Does anyone know what this forth color is? Thanks!
I was in the LV store yesterday and they only had three in the Monogram, Rose Pop, Rubis and Ivory. Of course they had the MC in several different colors.

LVfrogs

Apr 8, 2009
I asked them about this and they said it was a website error (doesn't seem to be popping up anymore). I did confirm w/ the SA that 3 new colors will be coming out in October - I don't remember the exact names - but I think there is a blue/green color, orange, and I can't remember the last... They are keeping the ivory for fall/winter.