Insolite PM wallet?

Have any of you owned this wallet for a number of years? I am curious as to how it'll age and am now considering exchanging it for the Emilie (it seemed to fit ok in the Eva but I am concerned about quality).

I asked the same thing when trying to decide between the Zippy CP and the Insolite CP (this one). Some said that the corners did bend a bit since they're not protected. I ended up switching it out for the Zippy (which I'm still not 100% on)...think I'm gonna get the Anaïs, too.

I ended up exchanging the wallet for an Emilie (it's bigger but still fits comfortably inside Eva).

I didn't realize the insolite coin purse has no billfold until someone here asked about it! Didn't even occur to me in the store. Even though I don't carry cash a lot, thinking long term, I'd rather have the option.

If that doesn't bother you I highly recommend it - beautifully made.

Last edited:
I wonder if you can fold your bills and tuck them in one of the pockets? Will that work?

You can, especially if you don't carry much cash. I actually took mine back and am thinking about re-buying it. I just didn't like that the pocket behind the coin purse part of it is almost completely useless since it's too small for cards.