Insolite PM wallet?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought this in the boutique without having seen it online. I still don't see it. Is it a discontinued piece or something?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393692191.509010.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393692233.667347.jpg

2. I can see it online. Pretty.

3. Ok cool I didn't see it when I did a quit search on the site on my phone. I needed something I could easily use with both my Eva, which I use a lot, and my bigger bags. Seems to fit the bill! I was hemming and hawing over the other smaller wallets and when she pulled this one out it was instant love :smile:

4. Congrats.

5. That is really cute. Does it have a slot on the side for bills?

6. Great wallet, Congrats!!

7. So cute, Congrats! If you want to look it up It's called the Insolite coin purse :smile:

8. No place for bills now that you mention it :sad:

9. Cute, looks nicer than the bigger one, congrats!

10. Haven't seen this in person but it looks really nice! Perfect for smaller size bags. Enjoy!!

11. Just got the same one this week, love it!

12. i love the pull tabs!!!!

13. Congrats! I just ordered the same wallet.

14. Have any of you owned this wallet for a number of years? I am curious as to how it'll age and am now considering exchanging it for the Emilie (it seemed to fit ok in the Eva but I am concerned about quality).