Insolite Coin Purse..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I currently have a pink graffiti wallet that I love, but have seen that a lot of them get wear-and-tear with the graffiti wearing off. I was thinking of possibly getting an insolite wallet to use sometimes to lessen the wear on my graffiti.... but I'm afraid that I might not use my graffiti as much because I'm bad about trading out stuff and I love that wallet. Should I not worry about it?

I heard there is a rose and a violet coming out in April in the insolite which is what made me intrigued... :nuts:

2. Nooooo .. I just bought the LE orange one .. grrs! I might just have to take a look .. LOL!

3. Sounds interesting, especially the Violet. Hopefully, they'll be more news soon...

4. OOH, the colors sound gorgeous, I hadn't heard anything about new colors yet. I don't have the insolite coin purse but I do have the insolite wallet and I love it! If you are really worried about protecting your graffiti wallet, and you want to make sure it lasts longer, I would probably invest in the insolite coin purse. Just force yourself to change them out every couple of months!

5. Yeah I thought the colors sounded great! I think they mentioned green and perhaps another color... But I can't remember what now. The rose and violet both sounded pretty! I was interested before and wanted a mono piece so I might just go for it so I can stop worrying about my graffiti all the time. So far it still looks good, but I throw it around quite a bit so I think having an alternate would be nice!

6. A violet ?! Mannn ! I have the orange one already