Insolite - anybody?

Qtvixen

Handbag Addict
Nov 2, 2011
Can any long time insolite wallet owners please tell me the pros and cons of this wallet after having used it? Any noticeable wear & tear? Would you recommend this wallet? Thank you!

Can any long time insolite wallet owners please tell me the pros and cons of this wallet after having used it? Any noticeable wear & tear? Would you recommend this wallet? Thank you!

Well, if 8 mos of almost daily use is long time use, then I'd say that mine has held up well. There are no signs of wear and tear and it still looks new despite being used both as a clutch and carried in bags.

I've had mine siince the month it came out--over four years now. It is a great wallet, used it every day until a few weeks ago when I bought an empreinte wallet to replace it. It has held up beautifully and looks new on the outside, mildly used on the inside. The only reason I decided to replace it is that I personally prefer the style of the envelope (LV sarah style) wallet. I have the mono insolite with red interior and I would highly recommend it. This wallet is a workhorse, can hold a ton and the mono wallets age beautifully.

The only con is that sometimes change can get lodged on the side of the pocket.

I've had mine 7 months and I use it every day and it still looks as new as the day I bought it. I love mine, it hold everything. The only thing I find slightly aggravating is that the coins can be hard to get out sometimes but I really don't use cash all that often so it's not too bad.

Well, if 8 mos of almost daily use is long time use, then I'd say that mine has held up well. There are no signs of wear and tear and it still looks new despite being used both as a clutch and carried in bags.

I've had mine 7 months and I use it every day and it still looks as new as the day I bought it. I love mine, it hold everything. The only thing I find slightly aggravating is that the coins can be hard to get out sometimes but I really don't use cash all that often so it's not too bad.

I have had mine for about two and a half years. It still looks brand new. I love it!

Thank you for the reply! Which print did you get the insolite wallet in? Thank you!