Insole quality

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it normal for the insoles to have air bubbles and to lift up around the edges? I feel like it shouldn't be...:s

Attached Files:

2. My Bretelles were doing that a bit. If I see it I smooth it down again, but if it becomes a huge problem I might take it somewhere to see if they can get it fixed.

3. someone with either too big of a foot or too small of a foot must have tried it on. it's a typical problem I think.

4. <----------------These have the same problem. I just keep reminding myself that CLs are handmade...

laneybaby yours are gorgeous!

5. OK thanks...I was just curious :smile:

jancedtif thanks!

6. Yup. I bought a pair of slightly pre-owned CLS and either the prev. owner had feet too small or big b/c they did that, then the insole started to bunch up at the toe. Ew! I disinfected the insole and reattached it with super glue (I know, not great but I don't have a cobbler in my area that would have done any better). It is fixed now (albeit, not completely new looking) and it doesn't bother me by shifting when I walk.

7. ^^^I think this happens because the leather expands when it's warm (hot feet!). It's not really a flaw, CL just uses really soft leather for his insoles. Gluing it down is definitely an option. I bought some leather glue and ti seems to work nicely.