Insole Measurements Reference Guide

from a shoemaking womans standpoint your have to have measurements to really compare the sizes of the shoes, therefore its not enough to narrow average or wide on foot width

I recommend to make the following measurements and Post those to the spreadsheet !

All you need is a ruler and tape measure, a pen and a piece of paper.
The unit of the measurement is millimeter.

1. Marking your foot length.
Place your one foot on the paper and stand on it with keeping your balance.
And Please make a perpendicular with the ankle and the bottom of the foot.
Please draw a line from the the front of the longest toe to the behind of the heel with slim pen.
Drawing a line along your foot, erect the pen vertically, and draw a line parallel to the shape of your foot.
. The other foot should be drawn in the same way, too.

2. Measure your foot length.
Please check precisely the length from the heel to longest toe with ruler.
And please check the the other foot, too.
The longest one of the measurements is the true value.

3. Measure your ball girth.
Measure Circumference of the widest parts of your foot.
These parts are located behind little toe and the joint of the big toe.
Please see the photo, and measure your ball girth precisely.
Please check ball girth of the other foot in the same way. The bigger one of the two measurements is the true value.

ALSO:
not only post the insole lenght but (preferably in cm) also the width of the insole at the widest part like I demonstrate here:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412932482.302934.jpg

Hello Ladies. I was hoping if somebody would be very nice and help me out telling me the insole measurement of size 39 Very Privé 120 Patent Calf. There is this auditon that im watching ending soon and i love them :smile:

Thank you in advance for your help

Hello Ladies
I need you help!
Anyone has the simple kid 70mm leather in size 39? Could you possibly give me the insole measurement! I am desperate to buy the simple pump online because we dont have a CL store here in our area to try on please.... Thanks:smile::smile::smile:

Anyone having experience of both Armurabotta 100 and 120? I have the 120 in 38 and considering exchanging mine to 100 in 37,5. Will they fit me? I very seldom wear 37,5 in any shoes... Please help!

Hi everyone! Does anyone have insole measurements for Pigalle 120 in leather and patent please? Any size will be helpful to me. I know that the sizing changed over the years so please indicate if you are using old style or new Pigalle 120. Thanks a million!!!