Insole denting problems... Anyone else?

ellelouboutin

Jan 15, 2010
Hi everyone, I happened to wear my three strap Lillian to school today and was there for a couple of hours, on my feet most of the time, it was my first time wearing this pair, brand new out of the box and i did notice that some points my feet were sweating a bit from all the walking, and i remembered i should of put some kind of insole inside, but it was too late then. when i took them off at the end of the day there was a huge markings of all my toes in the leather, like dents, has this happened to anyone else? and can it be fixed? thanks in advance!!

I wouldn't call that a problem. This is entirely expected and natural as the soles are slightly padded with foam and lined with leather, both deform to a degree with moisture and pressure.

Actually I love that. I feel like my shoes have a more personal fit that way.

Enjoy your lovely shoes, and if it bothers you maybe a cobbler can smooth out teh leather liner after placing a new foam under it. HTH :smile:

Yes, It happens to me with 95% of my shoes. I actually like it. Like the some have said, it makes my feet more comfortable because now it's molded.

If you don't want your feet to sweat try adding insole padding or spray your feet with a non aerosol deodorant before wearing the shoe so it wont sweat.

good luck!

I also have the same problem, but not too bad. I wipe all of my insoles after I wear them and usually the dents are gone by the next time I wear them; the insole usually springs back. Like the others have said, a thin insole should help your problem. Good luck, and we'd love to see what you bought!

I will be posting some pictures on the weekend when my time isn't completely occupied by school. I have a question, any tips on how to wear the Alti's or any really high heel, without having your toes slip onto the front of the heel and basically numb up, it hurts me really fast because my toes basically sink onto the heel. And I love my Alti's

Btw ladies:
The six pairs I bought were:
Alti 160 black patent
Lillian three strap black patent
Declic black suede 140
Feticha pony hair
Lady Page black patent
Bianca black leather

Yes, I love black heels! I'll try to add some color to my collection as I go.

I will be posting some pictures on the weekend when my time isn't completely occupied by school. I have a question, any tips on how to wear the Alti's or any really high heel, without having your toes slip onto the front of the heel and basically numb up, it hurts me really fast because my toes basically sink onto the heel. And I love my Alti's

Btw ladies:
The six pairs I bought were:
Alti 160 black patent
Lillian three strap black patent
Declic black suede 140
Feticha pony hair
Lady Page black patent
Bianca black leather

Yes, I love black heels! I'll try to add some color to my collection as I go.