Insole denting problems... Anyone else?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I happened to wear my three strap Lillian to school today and was there for a couple of hours, on my feet most of the time, it was my first time wearing this pair, brand new out of the box and i did notice that some points my feet were sweating a bit from all the walking, and i remembered i should of put some kind of insole inside, but it was too late then. when i took them off at the end of the day there was a huge markings of all my toes in the leather, like dents, has this happened to anyone else? and can it be fixed? thanks in advance!!

2. my biancas do this, but honestly i think it makes them more comfortable, like molded to my feet.

3. This happens to my CL simples before
    I would put the insole before I actually wear them outside...

4. happens to all of my pairs but it doesn't bother me.

5. I wouldn't call that a problem. This is entirely expected and natural as the soles are slightly padded with foam and lined with leather, both deform to a degree with moisture and pressure.

6. Actually I love that. I feel like my shoes have a more personal fit that way.

Enjoy your lovely shoes, and if it bothers you maybe a cobbler can smooth out teh leather liner after placing a new foam under it. HTH :smile:

7. Yeah, this has happened to some of my pairs. It doesn't bother me.

8. Thanks girls, I am a new Louboutin fanatic LOL! I just turned twenty and bought six pairs in a matter of like a month.

9. Haha, welcome to the addiction. You wouldn't be the first to do that and definitely won't be the last!! :P You should post some pics of your new beauties!!

10. Yes, It happens to me with 95% of my shoes. I actually like it. Like the some have said, it makes my feet more comfortable because now it's molded.

If you don't want your feet to sweat try adding insole padding or spray your feet with a non aerosol deodorant before wearing the shoe so it wont sweat.

good luck!

11. Same here.. if that's the sweating marks that bothers you, just use some baby wipes it should be fine =)

12. I also have the same problem, but not too bad. I wipe all of my insoles after I wear them and usually the dents are gone by the next time I wear them; the insole usually springs back. Like the others have said, a thin insole should help your problem. Good luck, and we'd love to see what you bought!

13. I will be posting some pictures on the weekend when my time isn't completely occupied by school. I have a question, any tips on how to wear the Alti's or any really high heel, without having your toes slip onto the front of the heel and basically numb up, it hurts me really fast because my toes basically sink onto the heel. And I love my Alti's

Btw ladies:
    The six pairs I bought were:
    Alti 160 black patent
    Lillian three strap black patent
    Declic black suede 140
    Feticha pony hair
    Lady Page black patent
    Bianca black leather

Yes, I love black heels! I'll try to add some color to my collection as I go.

14. I will be posting some pictures on the weekend when my time isn't completely occupied by school. I have a question, any tips on how to wear the Alti's or any really high heel, without having your toes slip onto the front of the heel and basically numb up, it hurts me really fast because my toes basically sink onto the heel. And I love my Alti's

Btw ladies:
    The six pairs I bought were:
    Alti 160 black patent
    Lillian three strap black patent
    Declic black suede 140
    Feticha pony hair
    Lady Page black patent
    Bianca black leather

Yes, I love black heels! I'll try to add some color to my collection as I go.

15. Can't wait for the photos!