Insights on the Mitzy E/W Hobo...

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I must have some sort of E/W fascination because I just 'discovered' this bag (I know, Mulberry newbie) and I really love it. I couldn't find much about this bag in my search.

Does anyone have this bag? Any reviews? Insights? Pictures?

I like that this style doesn't seem to be as deep as the traditional hobo and can also be worn crossbody. I'm curious as to how comfortable it is on the shoulder.

Any comments would be most welcome!

Tiree has got the grape one - she did a reveal recently - I will have a look and bump it up for you- it looks lovely- and the same bag is in the my wardrobe sale at 40% off!! For me it is a bit too wide- but love the print and colour! off to find the thread now

Thank you, Elvisfan!

It seems that I've been looking for a great everyday versatile black bag for awhile and I've come upon this one and the black Edie as my two favorites. I just love this style because it just looks like something I'd carry (if that makes any sense). This bag in black is gorgeous. I'm wondering if the shoulder strap is comfortable?

I have the regular black hobo but i also tried on the east west. It is very comfy and pretty but it was a little small for me. It stays on the shoulder better than my regular because my regular sits at my hip. The handle is a little stiff at first but softens up and it is adjustable. You can wear it on the shoulder over a thick coat