Insider Info! New azur bag to be released 2011!

Mar 27, 2010
I was just in the store and the SA showed me the new azur style coming out in January 2011. There are 2 small cross-bodies and 1 large style that you could compare to the Palermo. It was beautiful and its now on my wish list! Oh, and it retails for $1300. I don't know the dimensions or what the inside is completed in, textile or suede. I would hope suede for that price point! But it sure was classy. Can't wait to see reveals of it!:yahoo:

I was just in the store and the SA showed me the new azur style coming out in January 2011. There are 2 small cross-bodies and 1 large style that you could compare to the Palermo. It was beautiful and its now on my wish list! Oh, and it retails for $1300. I don't know the dimensions or what the inside is completed in, textile or suede. I would hope suede for that price point! But it sure was classy. Can't wait to see reveals of it!:yahoo:

Ohh wow:yahoo: yay I'm in Florida too...... What store do you go to? I usually go to Boca. I wanna see em! I love love Azur thanks for the info