Inside the Mini Ellipse

1. Okay folks here are the pics I promised. Today I took, one Bare Escentuals lip gloss, one lip balm, my driver's liscense and ATM card, a cell phone, Bare Escentuals compact, a Weight Watchers weekly tracker (folded) and my Brighton pill box. Had I removed either the phone or the compact I could also get my digital camera (Canon SD450) in there. Hope this helps! Oh and I had keys in there earlier as well on a Swiss Army knife keychain.

ellipse01.jpg ellipse02.jpg
  2. Wow thats awesome :smile:

3. Oh Wow, it holds quite alot. I :heart: it!:flowers:

4. I love it! It's soooo cute! :love: It's definitely on my "To Buy" List!!:yes:

5. thanks for the pictures and description!

6. Thank you krispin41 for posting that pic! It's fab, I didn't know it could hold so much!

7. Wow, that carries A LOT! the mini ellipse is soo cute

8. Wow! That holds TONS!!! Thanks for posting!!!

9. I did not know it could hold so much! wow.

10. wow, it holds so much for its size!!! Damn...something else to save up for!

11. It's so cute! I want one, too, now!:heart:

12. thank you for posting this! i always underestimated how much the little ellipse could hold but now i'm wrong. it's sooooo cute though! :girlsigh:

13. Wonderful, thank you for posting the pics! As long as it holds my wallet, RAZR, keys, a couple of lippies, and small Advil bottle, I'd be happy.

14. Thanks for the pic! I want one now :biggrin:

15. Thank you for the pic..wow..it holds more than wapity..hmmm..I think I want it..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice