Inside the Life of a Boogie Bucket

Voodoo -- I cannot believe your Apricot boogie was so mean to the wine bag. Not all bags can be stylish and functional.
Just an FYI -- my Analisa is very nice to the wine bottle and gently cradles it on the way to dinner.

I tried last night to get a pic for this thread. Yes, I'm lazy and take the bag I am carrying for the day to the gym. So Betty the Blueberry Boogie was sitting next to my treadmill just hanging out. I couldn't get myself to take a picture of her because the gym was full and people, and they would've been like "Why are you taking a picture of your purse?".

I tried last night to get a pic for this thread. Yes, I'm lazy and take the bag I am carrying for the day to the gym. So Betty the Blueberry Boogie was sitting next to my treadmill just hanging out. I couldn't get myself to take a picture of her because the gym was full and people, and they would've been like "Why are you taking a picture of your purse?".

OMG that woulda been hysterical!!!!!!!! Now I have to go get pics of my Boogies in public places!

Yes Yes!! PLEASE take Boogie pics out in public!!! That would be soooo funny! I want to see Betty on the treadmill, or the elliptical, or the weight machines, or taking a Spinning class!! :lol:

Spinning class wouldn't be so bad since it is in a closed room and I could sneak in early before anyone else gets there. But I haven't shown my face in spinning class in about a year!

I have to say... as crazy as I am about my tano bags and taking pictures of them... if I saw someone taking pics of their purse in the gym I'd think they were a lil (a lot) kooky:weird:! lol

I would but she is in a grumpy mood this week. I am pretty sure that she is aware that she is going to be alone with Dante for a week. With only the occassionally visit from one of her many admirers.