Inside SCOOP - Saks Handbag Event - Just Buy ONE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. xxxx

2. what? how cool!, I just got stuff from saks, can I do another promotion? lol

3. Sure, no limit as long as on separate transactions! :graucho:

4. Thanks for the post. Do you know if they are able to waive tax?

5. Thank you for the info :tup:

6. thanks for the info!

7. Just want to ask if this event already started? Any specific brand exclusions? How much for each bag to get the $400 gift card? Thanks for the info.

8. you can only waive tax if you have them mail it out to some state that does not have Saks.

9. I live in a state that has a Saks store and have never been charged tax when I order from NY or FL.

10. Is this only restricted to US citizens?

11. yes I would like to know too if this is restricted to US residents? Must I apply for any saks card to be eligible? I am planning to purchase a bag thats about $1600 so can I use the gift card of $400 to purchase a pair of shoes at the same time? TIA

12. oh and is this promotion already on now? :smile:

13. The Saks at South Coast Plaza does not carry Chanel, can she order Chanel from another store for me so I can be eligible for this promotion?

14. From what I am told the gift card promo itself is THURSDAY 4/10/08 - one day only. The presale is currently going on -

There's also a separate promo for shoes -Min $400 purchase of two pairs earns you a $150 GC

15. x