Inside of an Ursula?

Shazarae

Wanna be Bunny!
Jan 11, 2007
So I tried searching around already and looking for pictures but I found nothing. I'm just wondering what the inside of the Ursula is? Does it have one big compartment with a side pocket or does it have 2 compartments? Just wondering because I'm still thinking of what bag I want to get when we sell our house and it's been growing on me but I'd want one compartment over a divider since that is why I have always liked the Petite Noe's. Thanks in advance for the information.:smile:

I guess no one knows? Well my top 3 choices for my bag are Rita, Ursula or Noe. They all come in MC and are all very eye catching to me, and they all seem to be Med to Large bags. I just prefer to have one big opening rather than a divider. Ohh well maybe I'll get lucky and hubby will be able to take me to an LV store instead of me ordering from Eluxury that way I can check the bags out before buying.

So I tried searching around already and looking for pictures but I found nothing. I'm just wondering what the inside of the Ursula is? Does it have one big compartment with a side pocket or does it have 2 compartments? Just wondering because I'm still thinking of what bag I want to get when we sell our house and it's been growing on me but I'd want one compartment over a divider since that is why I have always liked the Petite Noe's. Thanks in advance for the information.:smile:

hope this helps...

White MC Ursula:

dscn5052.jpg

207e_12.JPG

2129_12.JPG

Black MC Ursula:

709f_12.JPG