inside look....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay...... my BIL had a meeting w/ the property manager of Chanel yesterday and he got to see bags that have yet to come out. He was in a room for buyers and celebrities. Anyway... I am so mad that he didn't invite me, he KNOWS my love for Chanel - well... I made him promise that I'd be going next time. We are in the same business, so I would not be out of place tagging along. Anyway... he didn't think to pay much attention to the bags - I COULD HAVE KILLED HIM... but he did see one w/ holograms and he saw a fabric one in a vibrant multicolor (GOD, UGH!! - I wish I was there... I would be able to describe in detail... anyway....) I just thought it would be something to look out for.....

2. japskvit,
    I have heard that there was a new multi-color parchwork bag coming out. Red, brown, and black on one and different hues of black on another.Tell your BIL that there is a very large group of women that would like to have his head.

3. Yes, I saw this bag in one of the Neiman Marcus catalogs. Lots of beautiful colors.

4. Smoothoprter,
    Did you like it ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice