Inside Job? UPS falsified delivery signature or gave my package to someone else

So the case is closed with LV as well? I find this disturbingly odd.
The UPS case was reopened by LV. I got a call from the LV Store Manager today. She says UPS told them they have been trying to get a hold of me. So I told her I found that odd, since i've been calling UPS customer service and spoken to several reps who've confirmed my cellphone number. I also had a local dispatch personal call me a few days after the incident. I told her, if they were trying to reach me and didnt get an answer they should leave a voicemail message and I will call them back. The whole experience has been frustrating.

The UPS case was reopened by LV. I got a call from the LV Store Manager today. She says UPS told them they have been trying to get a hold of me. So I told her I found that odd, since i've been calling UPS customer service and spoken to several reps who've confirmed my cellphone number. I also had a local dispatch personal call me a few days after the incident. I told her, if they were trying to reach me and didnt get an answer they should leave a voicemail message and I will call them back. The whole experience has been frustrating.
Goodness I am really sorry about this. Did you ask her what they were contacting you about? At this point it sounds like the bag just needs to be replaced - the problem between LV and UPS can decide who needs to pick up the tab for that.

This is very very fishy. I cannot believe what you are going through, but keep on with it. Take names. This is unacceptable. Knowing me, I would go to my local news station and tell them your frustrations. Their public interest reporters would have a field day with this one, since so much time has lapsed with no one doing nothing. I mean, it's not like this was $100 ....which is still worth pursuing.

Funny what companies and people will do once things are on social media. . .

Exactly. After getting NOWHERE with Frontier customer service on my crappy internet & router issues I finally posted on their twitter and Facebook about my dissatisfaction and voila!..had a repair tech and field manager at my house 48 hours later lol.

I posted on UPS Twitter and that is when the local dispatch personnel called me.

Keep escalating it on Twitter demanding answers. The package didn’t disappear into thin air and since it NEVER made it to your door, UPS is at fault. I’d give day by day tweets tagging UPS until you a) find out what happened to your delivery or b) they agree to pay LV and get you your order

Reactions: absolutpink
I have been following your story and hoping for a resolution much sooner than this. I don't have anything to add to help, unfortunately. However the suggestion to take to your local media may be a good one if all else fails. My husband and I took down the water company in my hometown when they tried to say that we had used 40000 gallons more water in a month than usual. My house would have been floating . After arguing with them for 3 months, it was resolved the day after it was on the 6 o'clock news, LOL. I do hope that this is resolved for you. I haven't ordered from Neiman Marcus in a long time, but the store used to use FedEx home delivery. So I guess LV uses UPS?

I would think that the credit card company would be the best bet to resolve this situation after all this time. NM keeps throwing it back to UPS, and UPS is just giving the runaround. Short of the credit card company making it right, I can't think of anything else to do that hasn't already been done??? Getting a lawyer involved would probably cost more in legal fees than the bag is worth, so...

I would think that the credit card company would be the best bet to resolve this situation after all this time. NM keeps throwing it back to UPS, and UPS is just giving the runaround. Short of the credit card company making it right, I can't think of anything else to do that hasn't already been done??? Getting a lawyer involved would probably cost more in legal fees than the bag is worth, so...

The cc is through NM.

Even if the credit card is a NM card...doesn't it go through a bank? I'm sorry if I sound stupid, but I seldom ever use store credit. The only department store credit card I've used in a long while is through Synchrony Bank, not the actual store or company that owns the store (even though it has the store's name on the credit card, the bill comes from Synchrony Bank). Maybe NM is different and they don't go through any financial institution for their cards...but I'm thinking that instead of going through SA's and people at the store where the bag was purchased, I'd at least go to the person in charge of the credit department and see if they can help.