Insert clever title here (reveal)

blackonmaroon

Always on the hunt
May 8, 2008
California
Just had to stop by again to check out that fantastic suede lining! I love it! It's definitely a deal-breaker for me when it comes to bags. :sweatdrop:

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
Thanks Dawn :heart: and bejwl

I really love the older bags because of the suede lining, and the leather is thicker and more luscious IMO!

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
out of all the MJ's you've ever owned before, THIS one suits you so perfectly, it's ridiculous!! the color, the style, the size! OMG! BB, you've got to keep this beauty....it's like a match made in heaven! so glad you scooped it up too...congrats lady!

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
Oh yeah lady! This one screams my name, Im really not fancy bag kinda gal, this ones just so low key its perfect.

mjsmurf77

O.G.
Nov 7, 2008
Chicago
AHHH! Congrats on your find--I have the smaller version of this bag and love it. Mine has five years of wear on it and is holding up beautifully. It looks great on you--I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!

grace7

finally…..
Jan 15, 2008
Georgia
congrats! it is such a pretty blue and i do love that suede lining, too! you are adorable, i love your boots-who makes them? too much cuteness in one thread :smile:

sexycombover

Baby Baby Baby, Oooh
O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
That is a super cute bag and so fitting on you!
Great purchase. Congratulations!!! I really like the colour of it too :love:

(I like your boots btw).