Insert clever title here (reveal)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Ladies, Thanks for indulging me in a little reveal. Im absolutely smitten with this bag, and LOVE its laidback style, perfect for me! :biggrin:

I cannot describe how incredibly soft the leather is, and I still think that every MJ bag should have suede lining (or leather)

Without further delay, and I wont tease you either here is my new.. Im not sure what its called.

2. What is it?! What is it?! :nuts:

3. what is that, i'm waiting

4. Sorry! I had to resize the pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. and because I know you'll ask

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

Thats it! Really simple bag, But thats why I love her :heart::love:

10. what is this bag's called? it's a beautie? is that teal? love the tassels

11. I have no clue ant, the Pom something for sure. Its a really deep blue, I wish I had a stock photo of it. The tassels are my favorite!

12. OMG it's so YOU!! You look adorable, BTW;) That color is incredible and it looks like the softest leather ever. Love the suede interior, too! And those tassels! Gorgeous!!

13. Ooh, the pom pom bag!! Barms, I LOVE that color, and the suede lining looks so rich and soft. It looks to be in great condition, too. You're right, it's simple, but I like what the pom poms do for the style. Congrats, and I'm so happy to hear you love it! :heart: Clever title, btw! ;)

14. Thanks PM! It is the softest leather ever, and super light, which I love

It looks brand new bom, and I think the tassels are what make it, "it" you know!

15. And a Big thanks to June for putting this in the deals, I wouldnt have seen it otherwise! :smooch:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice