Insecure HBO series starring Issa Rae

Lawrence friend had me dying!!! When he asked her if she was using Mane and Tail :lol::lol:

Shout out to Molly for stalking Lawrence....that's a real bestie. This show is so real and I love it. I could definitely see myself hanging out with Issa and her friends. The ending had me like noooooooooo, come on now Issa! I want more for you beloved *Iyanla voice*

People are so dumb. It's a tv show people. SMH
She did nothing wrong - yes she was wrong for sashaying into best buy with her breast out, talking about she was looking for batteries, when everybody knows batteries are always at the check out (its called last minute impulse buy). Lawrence left his girl, so he was on the market for taking. Tasha went after what she wanted or he came to her.

'Insecure' Actress Dominique Perry On Getting Homewrecker Hate Mail
http://www.essence.com/tasha-insecure-dominique-perry

Last edited:
^wtf is wrong with people? How do you get that wrapped up in a show or project your personal issues on it so much that you can't understand that they are characters?

Stupid mental people that need a life. I wish some idiot would step to me if I was an actress, talking dumb stuff like this. I would shut it down with the quickness.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
google "WTF t-shirt"
I did and I'm finding a lot of generic ones. I prefer to support the original business. Like when I got my "I am my ancestor's wildest dreams" shirt after seeing it on Queen Sugar. There were lots of sites that had it but I wanted it from Studio Be.

I did and I'm finding a lot of generic ones. I prefer to support the original business. Like when I got my "I am my ancestor's wildest dreams" shirt after seeing it on Queen Sugar. There were lots of sites that had it but I wanted it from Studio Be.

How do you know who the original maker is (or that stylist didn't buy it from a street vendor)? I saw them on Tee Shirt Palace.

I feel for Tasha....she just wants to meet a nice guy and have a relationship. Lawrence is a mess and Molly is a ride or die for stalking him, pretending that she had a client meeting. The end though....I was just like "Issa nooooo, c'mon sis.....*smh*"

I sorta feel for Tasha to, but at the same time....she's the "rebound girl". The likelihood of it working out is slim to none.

The scenes with Issa trying to hook up with guys was comical. Her trolling tinder for men makes me want to slap some sense into her. The whole leaving the charger to get with the neighbor...and then the sex scene was so embarrassing.

Molly just needs to own up to the fact that the type of guy she wants on paper is not the guy who will hold her interest.

Lawrence....Lawrence...he's not ready for a relationship, just be upfront and honest about that with Tasha.