Insanely Cheap Koobas!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. if anyone's up for a drive and living in southern california, i just came back from cabazon/desert hills outlet in palm springs. the Saks off the 5th store had a bunch of koobas: black lucys and cognac/lime green marcelles for $275, chiaras for $235, and a cognac messenger style one thati forgot the name of. also, if anyone's interested in bulgas, they had a really nice light blue large hobo at the Barneys new york outlet for around $250, and even a suede balenciaga shoulderbag for $199. there were so many deals, i didn't know what to do with myself!!:drool::yahoo:

2. Ohhhhhhhhh I've been wanting to go to the desert hills outlet for the longest time!!! i can't get anyone to drive down with me :sad:

Hope you got some great deals

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice