Insane LV Epi Speedy 25 Score!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Long story ahead, sorry!

I’m not really one for the big name luxury brands. . . Partially because, even preloved, they’re outside my budget, but perhaps even more so because my style is very modern & edgy, and sporting labels has never really been “my thing.” (I do aspire to some day own a vintage Chanel, but that’s another story for another forum.)

However, the LV Speedy in Noir Epi leather has always been on my want list, because I really love the shape and - don’t laugh too hard - it reminds me of black licorice.

So I’m browsing eBay the other day, and I see one that’s in really great shape, at a really great price, and I buy it. It looked (to my untrained eye) like the real thing. I don’t go out of my way to support knockoffs, but I figured that I was buying vintage, it was cheap, and I wanted it for the look, not the label. That said, I also didn’t wanna be the girl carrying the blatantly fake Louis, so I decided to have it professionally authenticated.

You guys. It’s real! I got an authentic Speedy 25 in Noir Epi, in beautiful condition, for $250. I don’t have many friends who care about stuff like designer handbags, so I’m sharing my excitement here! :yahoo:

2. Yayyy!!! That is awesome!!

3. Congratulations!!! And thank you for sharing your excitement with us!

Sofialovesvintage likes this.
  4. Yay! That’s awesome! Congratulations!! Enjoy it!!

5. Wow. So excited for you! Please show us your beauty!

6. great find - share pics when you get it!!

7. Awesome deal! Congrats! :yahoo:

8. Epi is my absolute favorite line. Congratulations!

9. That’s fantastic! Post pictures when you get it!!

10. I know, I’m already plotting ways to score an Epi Electric Alma BB. :shocked: This is not an addiction I can afford to have, lol!

anabg likes this.
  11. How exciting!! Congratulations and enjoy it!

12. Oh I know! I just revealed an EE Alma MM. it’s hypnotic. I also have an Ivorie Brea GM and a Red Jasmin with gold hardware. Epi is delicious!

13. The old epi noir or newer version? How about a photo so we all can see?

14. Congrats! Post pics!