Insane Hermes Birkin For Auction

L

luxeluva

As I stated in the forum once before, my goal is to own 30 Hermes bags by the time I am 30. I want one for every year I am alive!!

I found a Birkin that might be my gem of 2008. What do you think? I think it's a very sophisticated color and the Vache Liegee leather is nothing short of luxe. The price is under retail too. I think it's a pretty good deal. Agreed?

http://www.portero.com/cgi-bin/ncom...fnbr=93158267&prmenbr=66292034&aunbr=93504977

Auctions are too much fun!! Aren't they? :tup:

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Brique in vache liegee is gorgeous! A very durable leather in a gorgeous color.

I would ask for more pictures before I bid to verify authenticity in my mind.

Good Luck.

L

luxeluva

Yes, good call.

This auction site, Portero.com is quite reputable. I'm definitely going to do my homework though. = )

mmmpurses!

Ms. Speedy Gonzales
O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
Thats a beautiful bag but if you want to win it you might want to keep it a secret. Unless you want to in the competition, ya know :rolleyes:

blinchik

Oct 13, 2007
Not sure if criticism is want you want to hear, but this bag is too sophisticated for my taste - I'd picture someone who is at least 40 with this.

L

luxeluva

30 Hermes by the time you're 30?? Wow, what a goal! Lucky girl! How many do you have now?
Well...it's a very ambitious goal. 30 isn't all that far away and I have 12 Hermes bags. I obviously have some catching up to do. That is why I have joined Purse Forum. I'm on the prowl!!

Oct 26, 2006
Luxeluva - Good Luck on reaching your goal of 30 bags! It sounds like you are well on your way there! I have acquired 5 Birkins, 1 Kelly and 1 Crocodile Clutch in 2 years so your goal is totally do-able. Do you have photos?