Insane Hermes Birkin For Auction

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As I stated in the forum once before, my goal is to own 30 Hermes bags by the time I am 30. I want one for every year I am alive!!

I found a Birkin that might be my gem of 2008. What do you think? I think it's a very sophisticated color and the Vache Liegee leather is nothing short of luxe. The price is under retail too. I think it's a pretty good deal. Agreed?

http://www.portero.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=93158267&prmenbr=66292034&aunbr=93504977

Auctions are too much fun!! Aren't they? :tup:

2. Brique in vache liegee is gorgeous! A very durable leather in a gorgeous color.

I would ask for more pictures before I bid to verify authenticity in my mind.

Good Luck.

3. Yes, good call.

This auction site, Portero.com is quite reputable. I'm definitely going to do my homework though. = )

4. and of course, pay with an amex to make sure you have some back up

5. that bag is gorgeous.

6. 30 Hermes by the time you're 30?? Wow, what a goal! Lucky girl! How many do you have now?

7. I think this thread is better suited for the Handbags or Hermes area, even if it is on sale.

8. Thats a beautiful bag but if you want to win it you might want to keep it a secret. Unless you want to in the competition, ya know :rolleyes:

9. Not sure if criticism is want you want to hear, but this bag is too sophisticated for my taste - I'd picture someone who is at least 40 with this.

10. I love it!!
    Buried in Hermes Luxury?? Now that's a thought!

11. Well...it's a very ambitious goal. 30 isn't all that far away and I have 12 Hermes bags. I obviously have some catching up to do. That is why I have joined Purse Forum. I'm on the prowl!!

12. Beautiful bag. :smile:

13. Luxeluva - Good Luck on reaching your goal of 30 bags! It sounds like you are well on your way there! I have acquired 5 Birkins, 1 Kelly and 1 Crocodile Clutch in 2 years so your goal is totally do-able. Do you have photos?

14. good luck

and welcome,

I do not think it looks like you have to be forty too wear it, , but then I am not into it, bags here for a couple of months and then gone, ho hum

15. Love Vache Liegee.