Insane Hermes Birkin Auction

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As I stated in the forum once before, my goal is to own 30 Hermes bags by the time I am 30. I want one for every year I am alive!!

I found a Birkin that might be my gem of 2008. What do you think? I think it's a very sophisticated color and the Vache Liegee leather is nothing short of luxe. The price is under retail too. I think it's a pretty good deal. Agreed?

http://www.portero.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=93158267&prmenbr=66292034&aunbr=93504977

Auctions are too much fun!! Aren't they? :tup:

2. The price isn't really under retail, but the bag is lovely! :tup:

You can post this in the " EBay/Website finds" thread stickied at the top of this subforum! Welcome to tPF!

3. I love brique in VL.

4. Yes, you're right, the price is under retail for vache liegee. My current price list, (from corporate, long beautiful story) says VL 35 Birkin is $9K for 2008

She's a beauty - are you going to get her? Best of luck - post if you do so we can cheer. :heart:

5. yay! if you get her we will be bag twins! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

6. Just curious, can this auction site be trusted? I've never came across tis website till now.. any thoughts? The birkin's lovely though!

7. Portero is a trustworthy company - you have no reason to be concerened about authentication or legitimacy of items. Good luck!

8. I actually ordered this exact bag at the most recent PO!! It's supposed to come in around November!! I'm excited to see it, at least in pics! I hope you got it! I adore brique vach ligee!

9. It says the auction is closed.... did you get it?? :nuts:

10. Hope you won the auction! It is a truly beautiful bag.

11. Gorgeous bag. Hope that it's now yours....

12. I missed out on this one. The auction closed.:Push:
    But I called them....the bag will be put up for auction again soon.
    The saga continues......

13. Thanks for the warm welcome!!

14. YAY!:okay: GL!