input would be appreciated: same bag/same size/different color

Yes. I have 3 Artsys: Mono, DA, and Empreinte leather. My Empreinte bag gets used during the Fall and Winter. The Mono version gets used pretty much whenever I feel like it! I carry the DA version during Spring and Summer. I had considered selling the Mono in the past, but I just can't part with it. I've come a long way....Mono used to be my LEAST favorite pattern!:smile:

I also have 2 NF's: Mono GM and DA MM. I can totally rationalize having two. The larger one is my carry-on/weekend bag when I travel. The smaller is a great Spring/Summer bag.

Reactions: AnnaSteurer
I have 2 NF PM, one in DE and one in DA. The DA brings an entirely different vibe. My DE is my all purpose, indestructible "old faithful" while the DA is airy and light and fun.

You can never have too many of the same design bags, but in different colours or prints. If you find something that works for you, why not buy another in a different colour/print. I'm all for that, and I'm sure a lot of us here on the forum feel the same.

For example, I have cardigans in the same design but in different colours. If fits me well, I like the quality and they are hard to come by with a nice style so why not right?

I have 3 mini pochettes, at the moment and love them. I have the name city, LE evasion and the current Tahiti one, and love them all. They all are used and serve a purpose. If there was another one too come out then I would buy it as well. At the moment I'm eyeing the reverse monogram mini backpack. I already have the monogram, but love that one too!! It's adorable in its own way.

I have also seen many others with many zcps, cles, cosmetic pouch, speedies, neverfull, so why not. As long as you use it, then there's no problem in getting it. If you buy a design that you don't have, but don't use it much, then that would be a waste.

Good luck deciding.

I have been tempted to buy a Mono Favorite MM (already have a DE) as well as a DE Eva (already have Mono) :lol:
But they are so similar and I have a Mono and DE small xbody so I didn't take the plunge.

I have the Speedy B in size 30 (mono) and 35 (DE) and want the 25 in DE but I don't think I'd get the same size in another print. The DE bags are especially great for rainy days and I definitely use the Mono on the sunny days.

That being said, if I had a bag that I loved to death with no other option because I love it so much, I"d get it in the same size in another print. There are just so many wonderful LV options out there that I haven't done it yet ;)

Yes, I have brought similar bags that are only different due to color, size, or print. I see nothing wrong with buying what you love. I do have favorites, but I find that is naturally part of life. :lol: I try my best to not buy bags that are too similar now. I want to keep it to only two duplicates that are slightly different bags. SherriS70 brought a good point. People do it with clothes all the time. I should know; I do it too. :lol: I like to buy what works for me.

Last edited:
For example, I have cardigans in the same design but in different colours. If fits me well, I like the quality and they are hard to come by with a nice style so why not right?

Good luck deciding.

If you know you really like the bag and it works well for you I see nothing wrong/odd for buying the same thing in a different print. People do it with clothes all the time.

i never thought to compare it with clothing, but you are absolutely right. i own my favourite pair of jeans in every wash it comes in and have the same leather jacket in 3 colors. no idea why i didn't think of that, but it's true, it's the same idea. i love the bag, i know it works for me, why not. thanks ladys for making my decision way easier!! :hbeat:

i never thought to compare it with clothing, but you are absolutely right. i own my favourite pair of jeans in every wash it comes in and have the same leather jacket in 3 colors. no idea why i didn't think of that, but it's true, it's the same idea. i love the bag, i know it works for me, why not. thanks ladys for making my decision way easier!! :hbeat:
You're welcome! Glad I was of help :smile: