input would be appreciated: same bag/same size/different color

AnnaSteurer

Feb 24, 2016
Austria
Hi everyone,

i currently own two Neverfulls: a NF MM mono and a NF GM DA. In my life the MM is the perfect size for an everyday bag. However because it is a monogram bag it does get a lot of attention from coworkers as well as passerbys. In my personal life i don't mind that at all. I love bags and have no problem owning up to that, but when i attend business meetings it feels wrong, because i don't represent myself. I represent the company i work for and i worry that carrying a monogram bag might sometimes make ppl put me (and by extension the company) in a drawer.
So at the moment i use less flashy bags on days when i have to attend a meeting, but none of them are as practical as my NF MM, which is why i'm considering getting another one. I'm especially thinking about getting an Epi leather one in the Indigo color. I don't think anyone that is not an LV lover would regocnize that bag. Also i love the Indigo color :cool:

Wow that was a long intro, but here comes the question: do any of you own the same bag in the same size in different colors/prints? And if so do you use all of them regularly or do you have a favourite?
I wouldn't want to have another NF if it meant that one of them would just live in my closet..

Any thoughts/input and stories about your experiences would be very helpfull

Thanks

Reactions: PewPew
Sep 11, 2006
U.K.
I have several items that are the same but in different colours (epi Alma, epi Jasmine, vernis Spring Street and Mallory Square, empreinte and monogram Artsy). I use them all and they all serve different purposes. Hope that helps.

Reactions: AnnaSteurer

AWlovesLV

Mar 30, 2017
Hi everyone,

i currently own two Neverfulls: a NF MM mono and a NF GM DA. In my life the MM is the perfect size for an everyday bag. However because it is a monogram bag it does get a lot of attention from coworkers as well as passerbys. In my personal life i don't mind that at all. I love bags and have no problem owning up to that, but when i attend business meetings it feels wrong, because i don't represent myself. I represent the company i work for and i worry that carrying a monogram bag might sometimes make ppl put me (and by extension the company) in a drawer.
So at the moment i use less flashy bags on days when i have to attend a meeting, but none of them are as practical as my NF MM, which is why i'm considering getting another one. I'm especially thinking about getting an Epi leather one in the Indigo color. I don't think anyone that is not an LV lover would regocnize that bag. Also i love the Indigo color :cool:

Wow that was a long intro, but here comes the question: do any of you own the same bag in the same size in different colors/prints? And if so do you use all of them regularly or do you have a favourite?
I wouldn't want to have another NF if it meant that one of them would just live in my closet..

Any thoughts/input and stories about your experiences would be very helpfull

Thanks
I have three neverfulls - 2 damier ebene and 1 monogram. My DE are in the MM size and GM size. I use the MM more for everyday and the GM for meetings and travel. I love having both!

Sonmi999

Backpack lover
Jul 4, 2016
Brazil
I own two Speedy B 25s (mono and DE) and two Speedy B 30s (DE and DA). I think it's perfectly fine and normal. If a bag works for you and you love it, why not have it in different prints? :smile:

Reactions: AnnaSteurer and j19

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I've owned identical items in different prints/colours (Delightful MM in mono and DE as well as the Emilie wallet in DE/red and mono/mimosa) and loved them equally. The great thing about having a purse collection, or a collection of any kind really, is that you can add and customize in any way that makes you happy and, in this case, helps you fill a need. It wouldn't be strange at all to have an epi NF that's designated for work while leaving the other two aside for travel and personal use.

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
Several of us here at tPF own multiples of LV bags in different colors or prints --- when you find a bag that works for you, why not have several versions -- the Indigo NF is gorgeous and would be great for "under the radar" occasions!!

frenchyo8

Oct 23, 2013
Bergen County, New Jersey
You're in sound company here at TPF, many of us own multiples of a certain style!

I am down to 3 Neverfulls:

DE GM - use a ton for travel
Ikat blue MM - use in Cool weather
Epi Denim- great every day bag!

but at one time had 5, and have owned 6 Neverfulls in total!

I hear you about wanting to go under the radar sometimes. I recently purchased a SC PM in a gorgeous blue color and unless you know the brand, no one realizes it's LV. Especially that this bag currently retails for $5,000!

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
i hang out in the chanel forum and it's very very common to see the ladies with maybe 4 to 5 minis, all the exact same size and same leather, just in different colors. if you like the NF and it works for you, get it in all the prints and sizes if necessary. not a big deal and lots of people do it.:smile: i am *personally* not a fan of having the same bag in multiple colors or prints b/c you could easily find another style that serves the same purpose. and i expect LV to always come out with something i'll want even more.

AnnaSteurer

Feb 24, 2016
Austria
thanks everyone.. sadly the closest LV boutique is a 3 hour drive away and i am not a fan of buying new bags online. but i decided to go there as soon as i can find the time and get an epi NF. it's always nice fo get some reassurance. in my private life most ppl don't even understand owning more than 1 bag :P

Reactions: PurseAddict728

j19

Julia
Apr 3, 2016
In your case, i would definitely get another neverfull because they serve different purposes. I don't have any duplicates yet but I plan to get another pochette (either mini pochette or pochette accessoires nm) because both work perfectly for me

LemonDrop

I think I’m loving Fendi
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
Just in case your Epi NF doesn't workout. I carry non LV to work. I can only carry black leather, no brand imaging and I need to be ok with it getting banged up. So no LV for me. But, open my bag and it's like your looking into an LV boutique. I carry between 5-6 SLGs in there. It makes me happy and allows me a little secret at work.