Input needed! Treesje sf ideas?

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
When I first started modding this section I had grand ideas of organizing and turning this place into a bustling sf. Well that was easier said than done. I guess part of the reason was because it was a little slow in here and there were not many pictures to "organize". I think it's been picking up a bit and more people are catching on to this wonderful brand.

What I would like is for you to tell me what you would like to see here. Is there anything I can do that would help make this a better place for you?

My MAIN goal is getting some good Reference threads going so we can document these beautiful bags. This is hard because there are so many, but I will try! Hopefully I can get a RL added so these threads won't get lost in the everyday action. Besides this reference section..

Anything else?

Thanks for reorganising stuff, LR! I think the mod pics thread definitely needed to be split in two, for photos and for comments. Hmm, for other stickies, at least, maybe the Questions for Laura & Sheila thread should be stickied too? http://forum.purseblog.com/treesje/...-439869.html?highlight=questions+laura+sheila There's the chat thread that hasn't seen much mileage either, possibly because it's not a sticky. But since it's been so inactive, though, it could be skipped if there's a limit on number of threads that can be stickied. http://forum.purseblog.com/treesje/the-treesje-chat-thread-439340.html

For reference threads, I'm wondering if it's possible or feasible to have threads by collections? (I.e. Metro collection, Avalon collection, Stone collection, Royale collection etc.) Then again, Treesje does have a pretty high turnover rate of some styles and collections, some of which aren't that popular either, so this might not be too feasible... :thinking: Perhaps we should have reference threads by carrying style? (I.e. Hobos, satchels, shoulder bags like the Marley, etc.) Hrm, the main picture reference thread (Treesje Photo Thread) does seem like it can still suffice as a reference thread (since it's still easy enough to search for particular styles), but it would be a good idea to try to start dividing it up by style, colour etc. One thing's for certain, I think we'll definitely need another dedicated thread for Magnolias too. ;)

I do agree that things are picking up a little here, though! It's definitely great to see other tPFers discover Treesje.

Thanks for reorganising stuff, LR! I think the mod pics thread definitely needed to be split in two, for photos and for comments. Hmm, for other stickies, at least, maybe the Questions for Laura & Sheila thread should be stickied too? http://forum.purseblog.com/treesje/...-439869.html?highlight=questions+laura+sheila There's the chat thread that hasn't seen much mileage either, possibly because it's not a sticky. But since it's been so inactive, though, it could be skipped if there's a limit on number of threads that can be stickied. http://forum.purseblog.com/treesje/the-treesje-chat-thread-439340.html

For reference threads, I'm wondering if it's possible or feasible to have threads by collections? (I.e. Metro collection, Avalon collection, Stone collection, Royale collection etc.) Then again, Treesje does have a pretty high turnover rate of some styles and collections, some of which aren't that popular either, so this might not be too feasible... :thinking: Perhaps we should have reference threads by carrying style? (I.e. Hobos, satchels, shoulder bags like the Marley, etc.) Hrm, the main picture reference thread (Treesje Photo Thread) does seem like it can still suffice as a reference thread (since it's still easy enough to search for particular styles), but it would be a good idea to try to start dividing it up by style, colour etc. One thing's for certain, I think we'll definitely need another dedicated thread for Magnolias too. ;)

I do agree that things are picking up a little here, though! It's definitely great to see other tPFers discover Treesje.

Q&A thread sticky- DONE
Treesje Chat thread sticky - DONE

As for the collections reference threads, I worry about that too. Seems like we would only have 1-2 pictures max per thread if even that many! Some collections are not as popular as others.

I also thought about, just for now until things really pick up, doing a:

HOBO pics thread
SATCHEL pics thread
CLUTCHES pics thread
(etc...)

plus of course having the major individual style threads.. I dunno.. I think if we all put our heads together we can come up with something that makes sense!

Thanks for the input!

Hi LR - Thanks for all of your work over here! I always stop by and never too much going on, so I head back over to RM. I think that with all the new reorg we might get more pick-up and with there being threads or stickies for pics of ashers, mags, etc. it will give treesje owners a push to take and post pics. I will get on this as well :smile: I also think a sticky is needed for the metro clutch or just clutches, I think a lot of people them....I'll post pics of mine.

NM I see you are already on the Clutch thread! :smile:

Last edited:
^ Thanks!!

BTW- I know all these reference threads are in the way right now but I have messaged Vlad and am hoping to get a separate area for all reference threads. That way it will be a bit more organized and a few less stickies.

Thanks Little Rock for organizing the Treesje forum!! I like the idea of subforums like the RM forum for styles, colors, and shopping to keep it a little more organized/user friendly to find things? TIA

Phew! Took all day (finally had to stop because my vision was starting to blur) but I am so happy to finally have a little organization :yahoo:

This is a great start and we'll keep moving forward :yes:

Thank everyone!

^^Well done Littlerock! The Treesje SF is looking great! I sincerely appreciate all the work you put into digging up all the photos and organizing them into a reference library. BIG HUG! :hugs: You worked hard today...Take a break, kick your feet up and buy another bag. Hehe! :happydance:;)

PS - At the moment, my one and only Treesje is going in for repair. I have another on preorder. I'll add reference photos in the appropriate spots to help build the library.

Awesome work, LR!! Thanks for much for your efforts!

This is a new SF, so sure it's going to be a bit slow (and there are TONS) or styles out there...but I am stopping by more often and me and my itchy fingers will be posting all of the time, lol! :tup:

You're welcome ladies :hugs:

Don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything you'd like me to do/ fix/ add etc.. just pop into thsi thread and let me know (or PM me).